Friday, July 23, 2010

SMU-July 24 Reveal

It is Reveal Time again at START ME UP!
Are you up for a challenge? Are you looking for an excuse to play, create and push your creativity to its LIMIT? If you answered, "YES", you've come to the right place.

This weeks challenge was: use a song title to capture something/someone that is near and dear to that special man or boy in your life.




Wendy Sommers

Hello! My name is Wendy Sommers and I'm very pleased to be a Guest Designer here at the Start Me Up blog.

I am from Ottawa, Ontario and have been married to my wonderful husband Joe for almost 12 years now. We have been blessed with two great kids (Brendan is 8 and Olivia is 7) and my family is the source of inspiration for most of my layouts.

I've been scrapbooking for about 7 years and this hobby is truly a passion for me!

This hobby has introduced me to things I could have never imagined, including great friends who share the same passion for this hobby. I am more of an "everyday moments" scrapper than an "events" scrapper. Thanks for having me here!

I look forward to seeing everyone's interpretation of my challenge.










Michelle Kerrigan


Sandie Vincent

No comments: