Friday, July 30, 2010

A Farewell..... for now.....

It is with a heavy heart that we've decided to close the Start Me Up Challenge Blog for now. I may restart it up again in the new year with something digital, perhaps.) We haven't had the following we had hoped and anticipated that we would.

Karan is busy with her sketch blogs and her designing of classes for stores that she works for and myself have taken a HUGE plunge into the land of digital. I am amazed and thrilled to be creating for so many amazing designers and just don't have the time to commit to Start Me Up right now. I have two amazing opportunities that have come about in the past week, although I can't discuss specifics at this time, I feel the need to focus all my energy and time on these.

Once again, for those that stopped by and gave support and played along, we thank you! A very special thanks to Michelle and Sandi for all their hard work and wonderful creations they created for each challenge. And last but not least, our guest designers who were so eager to take part and play along ~ a big thank you!!

So this isn't a good-bye it is a farewell and hopefully SMU will be LIVE again someday!!

Happy Scrappin'!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

This was such a great idea! Sorry it didn't become what you wanted it to become...good luck with your endeavours ladies!! Patti, I'm interested to know what you're up too! :D Chat with y'all soon ladies!

Sandie said...

I hope to see the blog back in the near future! Good luck with your projects Patti and Karan, and thank you for having me here on this fabulous DT!

Dorrie said...

good luck with your future projects both of you...